Cells & Microscope :
Genetics & Heredity :
Viruses, Bacteria, & Immune System
Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration:
The simple story of photosynthesis and food - Amanda Ooten (TED-Ed video)
- What elements do carbohydrates contain?
- The pores in a plants “skin” are called _____.
- What does the sun’s light help the chloroplast do?
- C6H12O6 is _____.
- Plants can turn glucose into ____ ,which our bodies can’t break down. Or, they can turn it into____, which are stored energy.
- Why is it important that glucose be converted to ATP?
Stuff I'm least likely to update.